Thursday, March 6, 2008

Short Randomness

Due to an extremely busy schedule right now, I will be unable to make a significant post for today. However, as mentioned on Tuesday, I do plan to break down the possible solutions for the Vikings at DE whether through free agency or the draft as soon as I have some time. The delay on this report may actually turn out to be worthwhile as it appears as though the Vikings are trying to bring in Javon Kearse today. However, I do not expect much from this as Kearse has clearly stated his preference to return to the Tennessee Titans.

On a completely separate note, I would like to congratulate my Wisconsin Badgers for clinching at least a share of the Big Ten men's basketball championship last night with a dominating performance over Penn State. Last place Northwestern is the only thing between the Badgers and an outright Big Ten title. Yes, I know this is MN Sports Chat and the Badgers are from WI, but some props were needed for my team who we not supposed to be this good this year after losing Tucker and Taylor last year.

While I do root for the Badgers, rest assured I despise all other Wisconsin teams. If I have to see another dopey Packer fan wandering around in a Favre jersey looking like he's about to cry or another person change their Facebook profile picture to a picture of Farve while complaining that the world has ended I will probably vomit. True story. Get over it and quit treating this like you closest family member died. It's pathetic, really.

No comments: